Check your application status Login >
Your journey to a Good Life starts here. Become an Allstate Agency Owner.
Do you want to be your own boss? Earn what you’re really worth? Make a difference in the community? It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. You want the highest earning potential you can get and the support you need to get there. But you also want a name on the door that you can believe in. That’s Allstate.
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- Economic interest in your business with the opportunity to open multiple locations
- Ongoing training and support
- Unlimited earnings potential
- No franchise fees required
- No insurance background necessary
- At least 3 years of insurance sales/ service, insurance sales management, financial services experience or 5 years of successful sales management and/or business management
- All applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health insurance
- Purchasing or starting an agency requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others, talk with one of our agent recruiters today about a career in insurance sales by calling 877-711-1015, Option 1.
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. For over 80 years, Allstate Agency Owners have had a trusted brand and an industry leader behind them every step of the way. Learn more from real Allstate Insurance Agents at AllstateAgent.com